- Plaintext email only
- Adult and teen clients
- Resolve or reduce trauma symptoms, anger and stress
- Individual, relationship, and family counseling
- Increase happiness and get relief from unwanted negative emotions
- Develop and maintain healthy and happy relationships
- Understanding and Overcoming Depression
- How to Manage Your Anger
- Happily Ever After (for couples)
- How to Communicate Effectively
- Resolving Trauma
Areas of practice: Trauma resolution, Stress management; Anger Management,
Results-oriented, effective, client-focused, respectful, professional.
Personal counseling services:
Qualifications and Experience:
M.A. in Clinical Psychology, 1986
Vice President (Fraser Valley Region), BC Association of Clinical Counsellors 2002-2004
Yoga teacher training (YTT200) 2017
Approved Counsellor with Crime Victim Assistance Program of B.C.
Approved Counsellor with Residential Historical Abuse Program (Fraser Health Authority)
Senior Trainer in TIR (Traumatic Incident Reduction) and LSR (Life Stress Reduction. Since 2007, I have trained hundreds of mental health professionals, including school counsellors, in TIR and LSR.
Managed counseling programs:
Alcohol/Drug, Sexual Abuse Survivors, Youth Suicide Prevention, Family Counseling, Court-mandated clients.
Employee Assistance Counseling
Corporate experience as Human Resources Management Consultant, Industrial Psychologist, Clinical Supervisor.
Workplace trauma debriefings for corporate clients
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Pauline Carey's website.