Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Bullying - Workplace
- Compassion Fatigue
- Critical Incidents and Acute Stress
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Professional Burnout
- Sexual Assault
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals
- Spiritual Counselling
Dr Mark Davies earned his Doctorate at the Universy of Alberta in Counselling Pschology and has been a registered psychologist since 1995. From 1995 to 2007 Mark has been a full time faculty member at Carey Theological College where he has taugh as the areas of: Marriage and Family, Counselling, Ethics; and Developing Emotionally Healthy Systems. He maintained a part time private practice during his tenure at Carey and has been in full time private practice since 2006.
Mark has had extensive training in a wide range of areas. His focus is helping individuals, and organizations attaining maximum health by finding solutions to complex problems and moving toward action and implementation of changes in thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
Mark works with individuals and organizations.He also has extensive experience working with first responders. He is a popular seminar presenter and has spoken to a wide range of audiences across North America on Emotional, Mental, Relational and Organizational Health.
Client fee individuals:$225 per hour