Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Issues
- Grandparenting Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Family Systems
- Family Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Jungian Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Relational Psychotherapy
Counselling practice website:beloffbeooks.com
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, and in order to protect my clients, as well as our families and community as a whole, I have made the decision to move to a secure on-line fully encrypted format, for video sessions as well as making myself available for telephone sessions.
I am available for clients struggling with individual issus, stress, anxiety and depression. I have had many years of experience with couple and family therapy, as well as separation and divorce related work.
Many lawyers and Individuals Seek Consultation with me when they require:
- A View of the Child Report to resolve children’s issues in divorce
- A s. 211 Report
- A referral to a Child Specialist
- A referral to a Collaborative Divorce Coach
- A referral for their clients seeking help with the psychological issues related to estate planning
Therapists Seek Consultation and Supervision with me when they require:
- Supervision and consultation regarding court reports such as S. 211's and Views of the Child Reports
- Supervision for difficulties in their clinical practice
Mediators, Collaborative Divorce Professionals, Therapists, and Individuals Seek Consultation with me regarding:
- The creation of healing rituals of divorce
- Training of professionals regarding my work with healing rituals of divorce
- Speaking engagement regarding my research into and work with healing rituals of divorce
Physician refer patients to me regarding:
- Life transitions, family issues, relationship issues, retirement issues, aa well as grief and loss.
- Patients need help around anxiety and depression, facing of health issues, etc.
As look forward to seeing clients in person as soon as possible.
Client fee individuals:$225 per 50 minute session
Client fee couples/families:$225 per 50 minute session