Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Family Issues
- Grandparenting Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Family Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Relational Psychotherapy
Counselling practice website:beloffbeooks.com
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, and in order to protect my clients, as well as our families and community as a whole, I have made the decision to move to a secure on-line fully encrypted format, for video sessions as well as making myself available for telephone sessions.
I also available for clients for struggling to deal with the multiple challenges caused by the current COVID-19 pandemic.
I am available for clients struggling with individual issus, stress, anxiety and depression. I have had many years of experience with couple and family therapy, as well as
separation and divorce related work.
Many lawyers and Individuals Seek Consultation with me when they require:
- A View of the Child Report to resolve children’s issues in divorce
- A s. 211 Report
- A referral to a Child Specialist
Therapists Seek Consultation and Supervision with me when they require:
- Supervision of their clinical practice,
- Supervision and consultation regarding court reports such as S. 211's and Views of the Child Reports
Mediators, Collaborative Divorce Professionals, Therapists, and Individuals Seek Consultation with me regarding:
- The creation of healing rituals of divorce
- Training of professionals regarding my work with healing rituals of divorce
- Speaking engagement regarding my research into and work with healing rituals of divorce
I work with clients going through life transitions, family issues, relationship issues, retirement issues, aa well as grief and loss.
As look forward to seeing clients in person as soon as possilbe.
Client fee individuals:$225 per 50 minute session
Client fee couples/families:$225 per 50 minute session