Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Divorce and/or Separation
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Divorce Mediation
- Family Systems
- Family Therapy
- Jungian Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Skype/Video Counselling
- Telephone Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.DrMarilynBeloff.com
I see clients both in my Vancouver office, and via Skype.
Many people, at some point in their lives are overwhelmed, anxious and/or depressed. Many people feel helpless and alone with their problems. My clients are looking for help, guidance, and/or therapy regarding:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Individual, Marital and Family Issues
- Separation and Divorce Issue
- Grief, loss and Change
- Aging Issues
- Facing and Making the Difficult Decisions around Will and Estate Planning
- Retirement Issues
- Creation and Officiating at Divorce Rituals
- Parent-Child Relationship Issues
Lawyers and Individuals Seek Consultation with me when they require:
- A View of the Child Report to resolve children’s issues in divorce
- A Section 15 Report, (Custody/Access Assessment)
- A Child Specialist to work with the Children of Separation and Divorce
- A divorce coach to support either spouse through separation and divorce
- Divorce Mediation
Clients who come to see me find hope when they begin to address their issues. With therapy you can address your issues, find strength and move forward.
I use many different techniques, depending on your needs. Whether you are seeking specific help, such as how to speak to your child about an impending separation in the family, or short or long-term therapy, each client is different. The techniques I choose are dependent on your needs and range from short-term brief therapy, to long-term in-depth psychotherapy.
My work with separation and divorce is unique. I offer a wide range of services including divorce coaching, therapy for children, and creating and officiating at healing divorce rituals.
My approach to Views of the Child Reports, prepared for court, is unique and based on my understanding and specialized training with both Children, and my training in Depth Psychology.
Also unique to my practice is my work with clients as they struggle to prepare their wills. Blended families and children with special needs pose challenges in the preparation of a will and estate planning. Therapy can help you find the strength to discuss these issues with your family and make the necessary decisions to complete your will.
It is important for you to find the right fit with a therapist! With a degree in Early Childhood Education, a Masters Educational Psychology, a PhD in Psychology, (Depth Psychology), training in CBT, training in marital and family therapy, divorce coaching, Divorce and Family Mediation, and over twenty years of experience in the field, I believe I can help.
If we are the right fit, I would be happy to work with you.
Client fee individuals:To be discussed with client
Client fee couples/families:To be discussed with client