Areas of practice
- Addictions - Pornography
- Addictions - Sexual
- LGBTQ Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Existential Analysis
- Sex Therapy
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.lyndenneudorf.com
I am a Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW) providing sex therapy in downtown Vancouver, BC. My office is located at 470 Granville Street, with easy access to the Waterfront and Granville Skytrain Stations. I welcome people of all genders and orientations.
Problems in sexual functioning, and blocks to sexual fulfillment, don’t occur in a vacuum. Our life histories, current environments, media, and deeply ingrained cultural beliefs all contribute to the psychological aspects of sexual functioning. Whether the concern is sexual trauma, out of control behaviour, lack of interest in sex, fear around sexual exploration, or something else, opening up about sex and sexuality can feel vulnerable and intimidating.
Sex therapy is a respectful, non-touch, psychotherapeutic approach to exploring the potential in each person’s sexual life. The goal is not to “fix” you, or simply make you conform to an outside expectation. Rather, we partner together to learn who you are in and through your sexual fears, fantasies and desires.
Sexuality can begin to flourish when explored with acceptance, appreciation and curiosity. This results in a growing awareness and inner consent regarding sexuality and sexual choices. With true inner consent, these choices can then be enacted in ways that feel aligned with your life and with your own values.
- Existential Psychoanalysis Training, Existential Analysis Canada (Vancouver) through The International Society for Logotherapy and Existential Analysis (GLE International -Vienna), 2017-Present
- 2 year Sex Therapy Certification Training program, California Institute of Integral Studies, 2019-2020
- Sex Therapy Intensive Training, University of Guelph, 2016
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) training, 2015
- Intensive (32-Hour) Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Training, Dr. David Burns, Vancouver, 2008
Client fee individuals:$140 per 60 minute session