- Plaintext email only
- Decrease anxiety and stress
- Increase closeness and connection in relationships
- Increase assertiveness and self-esteem
- Change chronic patterns that are holding you back
- Learn healthier ways of relating to others
- Mindfully navigate difficult transitions in life
- Feel happier and more fulfilled
- Overcome your history of disordered eating
- Gracefully incorporate and learn from loss
Many of our clients come in saying they feel disconnected - from their loved ones; their friends; their jobs and themselves. They feel lonely and separate from those people and things they used to feel close to. Many lack purpose or fulfillment in life and even thought they might be aware of their debilitating patterns, they feel chronically anxious or stuck in repetitive ways of thinking or behaving. Thankfully, therapy can help!
The therapists at Kerry Moller and Associates offer a safe and supportive environment in which individuals, couples and families can gain a greater understanding of what is getting in the way of living their lives the way they want to, and help them break free of deeply entrenched patterns of relating to themselves and others, so that they may experience healthier, happier, more loving relationships, and have an greater sense of satisfaction and meaning in their lives.
We work primarily in the areas of anxiety, stress, depression, disordered eating, and family and couples relationships.
Through the process of therapy you can:
We use a results-oriented approach, and are committed to helping clients make thoughtful and intentional decisions about how they want to live their lives, so that ultimately they may feel more gratitude, more compassion and more love in their lives, and be better able to connect to themselves and others.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Kerry Moller's website.