Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Grief and Loss - General
- Life Transitions
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
Counselling practice website:kimberlyclarkecounselling.janeapp.com
Hello. I am a registered clinical social worker with a master's degree in social work from Lakehead University. My practice includes over 20 years of experience working with both youth and adults in a variety of systems including mental health, addictions, criminal justice, child welfare, and education. I use a collaborative approach that empowers people to make meaningful connections to their truth. I am committed to reducing barriers of accessing support through provision of online counselling services. Working from a trauma-informed perspective I prioritize establishing safety and trust, by providing a non-judgemental, nuturing environment. My holistic approach can facilitate exploration of internal resources, which can then be used to cultivate positive and lasting changes.
- I offer a free 20 minute phone consultation to determine goodness of fit. I can be contacted by the email provided to schedule a phone consultation, or a session can be scheduled directly through the appointment booking URL.
- Fees of $140 for 50 minutes is paid at the end of each session by interac e-transfer. Some employers extended health plans may provide funding for services of a registered clinical social worker. Please check with your service provider.
- Please note that 2 days notice is required to cancel a scheduled appointment to avoid being charged the full session fee.
- Honors Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (HBA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BA)
- Masters of Social Work (MSW)
- Registered Clinical Social Work (RCSW)
Client fee individuals:$140