Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Chronic Illness
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Performance Enhancement
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Adolescent Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Life Stress Reduction (LSR)
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
- Online / Virtual
- Pain Management
- Telephone Counselling
- Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR)
Counselling practice website:www.scintillatherapy.com
Hello! I offer online counseling in the following areas:
- General Counseling (life stress, communication, personal growth, achieving goals, career issues/balance)
- Relationships (singles, couples, and poly groups of any gender identity and sexual orientation).
- Adolescents (grades 8-12)
- Trauma (abuse, accidents, and major life events; official ICBC vendor)
- Anxiety (social, specific phobias, general anxiety)
- OCD (intrusive thoughts, behavioral)
- Chronic illness, autoimmune disease, emotional management of chronic health issues.
I am currently accepting new clients (updated Nov 2020) and get back to emails within 24 hours. I am registered with CVAP and ICBC.
My style is casual, yet very practical and goal-oriented; I want to help people achieve what they came to counseling for! I provide explanations of the techniques I use and I always encourage questions. Counseling is a team effort, so I regularly check-in with clients on how the process is sitting with them. A strong, trusting relationship can yield amazing results!
Please contact me via the email form on this page or via phone.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) Gottman Couples Therapy
Client fee individuals:$120/hr
Client fee couples/families:$120/hr