Julia Kristina Mah
Areas of practice
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Career Issues
- Family Conflict
- Life Balance
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth
- Professional Burnout
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Mindfulness approaches
- Narrative Therapy
- Online/ Virtual Counselling
- Skype/Video Counselling
- Solution Focused Therapy
Counselling practice website:www.juliakristina.com
Here to help you get past feeling worried, anxious, fearful or stressed; Insecure, depressed, discouraged, or down.
BOOK ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE (Link in profile).
I'm here to help you stop feeling like you're not good enough no matter what you do.
I'm here to help you stop overthinking and over stressing more than you're comfortable admitting.
I'm here to help you feel as confident on the inside as you try your best to portray on the outside.
I'm here to help you stop getting hurt so easily and taking things quite so personally.
I'm here to help you stop feeling like you're failing because at life - because you're not.
You just need help dealing with the deeper things you can't just fix on your own (no matter how hard you've already tried).
Through Our Work Together You Will Become:
- More in charge of your mind and emotions.
- More resilient and emotionally strong
· More Self-Confident
· Peaceful and Balanced
· Able to Have Better and Healthier Relationships
· More Accepting and Loving of Yourself
· Empowered and Courageous
· More Satisfied with Your Life
You Will Also Feel Empowered and More Able To:
· Manage your thoughts and feelings without having to try so hard to do so
· Feel calm, confident and present
· Communicate assertively and set boundaries without feeling guilty
· Acknowledge, honour, and speak your needs without feeling selfish
· Feel good enough for exactly who you are
· See yourself more clearly and accept yourself more freely
Sometimes people come for counselling and they’re not just sure of the precise reason or specific problem – they just know that things don’t feel quite right.
You don’t have to know what the specific reason or major problem is to come to counselling.
Coming to figure out what’s off and working together to get things on is reason enough.
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) in good standing with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC) and I hold a Master's degree in Counselling Psychology.
Client fee individuals:$220 / 50 min session
Client fee couples/families:$330 / 75 min session