Julia Kristina Mah
Areas of practice
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Career Issues
- Family Conflict
- Life Balance
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness approaches
- Narrative Therapy
- Skype/Video Counselling
- Solution Focused Therapy
Counselling practice website:www.juliakristina.com
If you're struggling with Anxiety, Fear, Worry, Depression, Overwhelm, Self-Doubt, Your Self-Esteem or are feeling Frustrated, Overly Stressed Out, Discouraged or Disconnected, we need to talk.
**BOOK ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE** JuliaKristina.com
I'm here to help you get through the stuff that's holding you back, bringing you down, and getting in your way - So you can like yourself and your life more.
Life isn't always easy, that's the truth. But sometimes we make it harder on ourselves when try to work our way out of our challenges or difficult situations on our own. But were never meant to do this life thing alone, and the harder we try to force ourselves to "just get over it" usually the worse we feel.
If you're dealing with anxiety, depression, fear, worry, perfectionism, chronic stress, self-confidence struggles, or just not feeling like you are enough, I'm here to help you get through it.
Through Our Work Together You Will Become:
- More in charge of your thoughts and feelings
- More resilient and emotionally strong
· More Self-Confident
· Peaceful and Balanced
· Better Connected to Yourself and Others
· More Accepting and Loving of Yourself and Others
· Empowered and Courageous
· More Satisfied with Your Life
You Will Also Feel Empowered and More Able To:
· Move through and improve unhelpful and self-defeating thoughts, beliefs, and behaviours
· Use your courage to make changes
· Communicate assertively and set boundaries without feeling guilty
· Acknowledge, honour, and speak your needs without feeling selfish
· Feel worthwhile and valuable
· See yourself more clearly and accept yourself more freely
· Feel good about yourself and your life
Sometimes people come for counselling and they’re not just sure of the precise reason or specific problem – they just know that things don’t feel quite right.
You don’t have to know what the specific reason or major problem is to come to counselling.
Coming to figure out what’s off and working together to get things on is reason enough.
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) in good standing with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC) and I hold a Master's degree in Counselling Psychology.
Client fee individuals:$170 / 50 min session