Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Critical Incidents and Acute Stress
- Life Transitions
- Personal Growth
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Trauma Counselling
- Coherence Therapy
- Communication Skills Training
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Mindfulness approaches
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Psychedelic Assisted Therapy
- Somatic Approaches
- Spiritual Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.communicatingwell.com
So….you are thinking about counselling and wondering where to start, maybe:
- Your mind keeps spinning and you can’t find any peace.
- You are hard on yourself, but don’t know how else to keep moving forward.
- You can’t help your reactions and it’s hurting your relationships.
- You feel stuck in some way, but aren’t clear exactly why or what to do.
- You want to understand yourself better.
Exploring and shifting some experiences can be difficult to do alone. Working with a safe other can provide the necessary scaffolding to support your journey towards whatever your goals may be including:
- Finding more calmness and safety inside.
- Learning how to stay connected with yourself while connecting with others.
- Trusting yourself to make choices that align with your needs and values.
- Increasing your sense of confidence and well-being.
- Learning to connect with and listen to your own inner wisdom, that ‘still, small voice.’
Using a holistic approach I draw from a number of therapeutic models, and humour is no exception. How we work together will vary according to your goals and personal preferences. Regardless of the approaches that we may use, my priority is to offer a safe and comfortable environment in which to explore your thoughts and concerns and to develop or expand your existing perspectives and skill sets in order to achieve your goals.
To expand on my experience with Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy, I did my training through TheraPsil and work only with psilocybin.
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Call or email to set up a free 15 minute phone consultation
“Christopher Robin to Pooh: Promise me you'll always remember, you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” -A. A. Milne
- Focusing-Oriented Therapy
Client fee individuals:$175/60min (including GST)
Client fee couples/families:$215/75min (including GST)