- Plaintext email only
- Clarify values and beliefs
- Connect with the body
- Identify feelings and needs
- Develop resources
- Find balance
- Move toward vitality
- relationship issues
- depression and anxiety
- trauma and abuse
- self-image and self-esteem
- eating disorders
- grief and loss
- accessing unacknowledged feelings and needs
- shifting unhelpful beliefs and personal stories
- discovering desired outcomes
- waking up the wisdom of the body and learning to listen to this wisdom
- cultivating a stronger sense-of-self and self-in-relationship with others and world around us
Joss Hurtig-Mitchell is a skilled Registered Clinical Counsellor with over 19 years experience in the helping professions. She provides individual, couples, and group therapy for youth and adults in Victoria BC. Joss creates a safe and non-judgmental environment in which people can explore and develop through life's challenges. She acts as a well-informed guide for her clients, drawing on extensive post-graduate training and years of experience working with addictions, trauma, mood, and relationships.
In collaborative psychotherapeutic sessions Joss guides people to:
Common Focus Areas
Special Focus Areas
Clients describe Joss' approach to counselling as warm, accepting, and body centered. Sessions often include a combination of:
Joss is committed to professional excellence and integrity. In addition to ongoing professional development, Joss engages in regular clinical consultation.
It is important to find the right Counsellor for you. Joss invites you to call or email today to schedule a free 30-minute phone consultation.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Joss Hurtig-Mitchell's website.