Areas of practice
- Intimacy Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Assault
- Trauma Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Observed Experiential Integration (OEI)
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL COUNSELLING
- Sex Therapy
- VIDEO COUNSELLING
Counselling practice website:http://jessescounselling.com/
Note: Due to the recent state of emergency in B.C., I will be offering sessions exclusively online until the crisis is resolved.
Jesse believes that each person has the ability to grow and change. He approaches counselling from a collaborative, empathic and supportive, client-centered basis, using a holistic biopsychosocial model. Jesse believes in creating trusting, open, non-judgemental relationships in which clients can work towards mental and emotional health.
Jesse has successfully worked with individuals, couples, and families experiencing issues that include: infidelity, relationship difficulties, separation and divorce, communication problems, domestic violence, sexual trauma, grief and loss, anxiety, depression, PTSD, suicide, anger management, addictions, and concurrent mental health disorders.
Jesse provides services at reduced fees for eligible claimants of the Crime Victims Assistance Program.
Jesse has training in OEI, Satir Family Therapy, Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, and Gottman’s Couples Therapy.
Jesse is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (#12014) with the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counselors. He holds a Masters of Counselling in Marriage and Family Therapy from Trinity Western University.
- Emotionally Focused Couples' Therapy, Level 1
- Gottman Couples' Therapy, Level 1 and 2
- Observed Experiential Integration for trauma, Level 1 and 2
- EMDR for trauma, Level 1
Client fee individuals:$120
Client fee couples/families:$150