- Plaintext email only
- Resolving Anxiety ( panic disorders, fears and phobias)
- Stress Reduction
- Lifting Depression
- Building Satisfying Relationships With Partners, Family, Friends and Colleagues
- Improving Self Esteem and Confidence
- Stress Reduction
- Healthy Relationships with Food
- Sports Performance
- Fear of driving or flying
- Fear of bridges or tunnels
- Fear of vomiting
- Fear of public speaking and interviews
- Fear of taking tests
- Fear of social events and eating in public
- Fear of needles, medical tests and dental work
- Fear of spiders, snakes and cats
- Sports anxiety in competitive dance, skiing, figure skating, gymnastics, equestrian, martial arts and boxing
- Fear of giving birth
- Master of Arts Counselling Psychology
- Master of Arts Health Education
- BA Psychology
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Bowen Family Systems
- Traumatic Incident Reduction
- Satir Transformational Therapy
- Rewind Technique
- Systematic Training for Effective Parenting
- Life Coach Training
Proximity to transit and or intersections:
Clients describe me as straightforward and kind while being practical, effective and patient.
I want you to feel better. In fact the comment I hear from mosts clients I begin to work with is " I feel so much better than when I came in".
If you have been living in suffering but have not quite figured out what is going on, perhaps one of the real life descriptions below resonates with you.
Is your heart racing? Are you feeling outside of your body? Is your stomach is in knots?
You may be experiencing anxiety or panic.
Do you wake up feeling exhausted? Is everything all or nothing? Are you alternating between crying, feeling angry or agitated?
You may be depressed.
Have you started relationships feeling positive only to end up in the same unhealthy situation?
You may be repeated unhealthy patterns learned when you were little.
Have you committed to losing weight and gaining fitness only to find yourself eating out of loneliness, boredom or emotional pain?
You may be an emotional eater.
Does it seem like people in your personal and professional life bully or push you around leaving you silently resentful or resuting in angry outbursts?
You may not understand how to create boundaries.
Do you lose your nerve in practice and undermine your success, or feel great going in to a competition but psyche yourself out?
You may be experiencing performance anxiety.
I specialize in helping people resolve these issues and go on to live their best lives
My main practice areas are:
Some of the fears I have helped clients overcome are:
It is very important to me that you begin to feel better right away. I am always available to answer your questions by phone or email.
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor and Certified Hypnotherapist and Life Coach.
My Credentials Include:
I am a member in good standing, of the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors
Please visit my website for articles and my blog www.jillarnoldrcc.com
For further information, visit Jill Arnold's website.