Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Loss - Prenatal
- Intimacy Issues
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth
- Postpartum Depression
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Sex Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:https://ReproHealthFertility.com
Holly Yager M.Ed., RCC, CCC is a reproductive & sexual health and fertility counsellor in BC. She is both a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors and a Canadian Certified Counsellor with the Canadian Counselling Psychotherapy Association.
Holly has 15+ years of experience providing psychotherapy and counselling support to clients with concerns related to:
- Infertility -- support while trying to conceive, at home or at a clinic (e.g., IVF, IUI).
- Third-party reproduction -- surrogacy, donation, clinic reports
- Single & LGBTQ+ family-building -- through assisted conception
- Perinatal & postpartum mood & anxiety disorders
- Pregnancy loss
- Female pelvic pain -- (CPP, endo, PVD, etc)
- As of March 2020 and due to COVID-19, all counselling is offered by secure video session only.
- Not all concerns are appropriate for video sessions. Please contact Holly if you have any questions.
Client fee individuals:Please see website
Client fee couples/families:Please see website