Areas of practice
- Grief and Loss - Prenatal
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Feminist Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Skype/Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.wellwomancounselling.com
Holly Yager (M.Ed., RCC, CCC) is a Registered Clinical Counsellor and a Canadian Certified Counsellor in Vancouver, BC with over 15 years experience providing psychotherapy and support for challenges related to reproductive health & fertility.
Holly is dedicated to helping individuals and couples who are experiencing:
- Infertility -- coping with infertility; support during the use of assisted conception/ART's (e.g., IVF, IUI).
- Third-party reproduction -- surrogacy; egg/sperm/embryo donation; third-party reproduction reports for IVF clinics.
- Family-building options -- for single parents (choice moms), and LGBTQ+ individuals/couples using donor conception and surrogacy.
- Pregnancy -- decision-making; preparation; perinatal anxiety & depression
- Pregnancy loss -- miscarriage; recurrent pregnancy loss; stillbirth; abortion; late-term/genetics losses.
- Postpartum -- postpartum depression & anxiety; transition to motherhood; couples counselling.
- Pelvic pain -- support for women with chronic pelvic pain (CPP), including gynecological, bladder/bowel, vulvar/vaginal, and sexual pain.
- PMS/PMDD -- mood changes related to the menstrual cycle.
Client fee individuals:Please see website
Client fee couples/families:Please see website