Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Loss - Prenatal
- Intimacy Issues
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth
- Postpartum Depression
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Sex Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:https://www.wellwomancounselling.com
Holly Yager (M.Ed., RCC, CCC) is a Registered Clinical Counsellor and a Canadian Certified Counsellor with 15+ years experience providing psychotherapy and counselling for challenges related to reproductive health & fertility. She has two locations - Vancouver and Kelowna - but is currently offering appointments by secure video sessions at the moment.
Holly is dedicated to helping individuals and couples who are experiencing any of the following:
- Infertility & fertility -- support while trying to conceive with or without assisted conception (e.g., IVF, IUI).
- Third-party reproduction -- surrogacy; egg/sperm/embryo donation; IVF clinic reports.
- Family-building -- single parenting, LGBTQ+ family building, individuals, and couples.
- Pregnancy & postpartum -- perinatal anxiety & depression; decision-making.
- Pregnancy loss -- miscarriage; recurrent loss; stillbirth; late-term/genetics losses; termination.
- Pelvic pain -- support for female chronic pelvic pain (ie, CPP, endo, PVD, etc).
As of March 2020, all counselling support is being offered by encrypted video session (not all topics are appropriate for video sessions, please email if you have any questions).
Client fee individuals:Please see website
Client fee couples/families:Please see website