Areas of practice
- Career Issues
- Job Transition
- Life Balance
- Personal Growth
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Existential Analysis
- Humanistic Therapy
- Vocational Counselling
Counselling practice website:https://www.authenticlifecc.com/
I am committed to offering a counselling experience that focuses on helping you become the most complete and full you and to live your most authentic life. Issues we might explore could include things such as:
- Identity & life purpose
- Reclaiming neglected talents, passions, & parts of self
- Feeling there is something more
- Making the most of major life transitions (relocations, empty nest, new careers, coming out, etc.)
- Thriving as a creative or sensitive soul
- Building the life you want
- Assigning meaning to your life
- Adult giftedness
- Cultivating creativity
- Individual spirituality
- Nurturing unique ideas & perspectives
- Developing and following through with projects
These are just a few examples. Your life is unique and rich with experience, and we want to explore the issues where YOU see the greatest opportunity to make your life and work an authentic expression of who you are.
I completed my Masters in Community Counselling at the University Of Georgia in 2001. I am a Canadian Certified Counsellor and a member in good standing of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
I have experience working with adult individuals and groups representing a range in age, cultural origin, economic background, sexual orientation, and spiritual beliefs. I have practiced counselling in private practice, community agency, non-profit, and university settings.
I am a counsellor and life coach, a life-long writer and musician and a person who understands real-life challenges. I deeply appreciate the great human spirit it takes to persevere while preserving – and in some cases even expanding – your capacity to love and your courage to embrace who you are.
In addition to Maple Ridge and Port Moody, I also have an office location available in Langley, BC.
- Fundamentals Of Co-Active Life Coaching, Coaches Training Institute, 20-hour training
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy: Skills, Conceptualization & Application, Association For Contextual Behavioral Science, 11-hour training,
- Positive Psychology, Introduction, fundamental concepts and practical application, 7 hours training
- General Continuing Education, 12 credit hours per year of continued professional training from a variety of CCPA-approved sources on diverse topics, 2010 to present
Client fee individuals:Standard fee: $120 + GST, Special rate: $60 + GST for those living with cancer and those 18 months post-treatment