Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parenting Issues
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness approaches
- Narrative Therapy
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Video Counselling
Other languages spoken
Counselling practice website:https://www.novamentalhealth.ca/
I am a Registered Psychologist and the clinical director at Nova Mental Health, where our focus is on creating a warm, collaborative, and engaging atmosphere while incorporating the latest research evidence and best-practice guidelines to help children, teens, adults and couples move through challenges. Drawing on principles of Cognitive Behavioural therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and various other approaches, we work with you to achieve your goals. Although I support people managing a number of issues, my main areas of practice are in Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (and related disorders), Depression, Stress, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. I also provide Parenting Support and Couples Therapy.
I am neurodivergent affirming and have a non-judgemental perspective to help clients feel at ease in the work that we do together. When working with children, I use playful approaches and age appropriate language to engage children of all ages.
I am offering in-person and virtual sessions at this time. Financial assistance can be accessed through grants for mental health services. You can learn more at:https://www.novamentalhealth.ca/financial-assistance.html
Please refer to my website to learn more about me.
- Tourette Association of America - CBIT Training International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) Pediatric BTTI Intensive Training in OCD Behavioural Tech Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) Training
- Cutting Edge Strategies to Improve Executive Function Skills (Sarah Ward) Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) with Russ Harris Supportive Parenting for Anxious Childhood Emotions (SPACE)
Client fee individuals:$150 - $250