Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Cross Cultural Issues
- Family Conflict
- Family Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- Life Balance
- Life Transitions
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Personal Growth
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals
- Narrative Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Spiritual Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.encountercounselling.com
My name is Emma Smith and I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (#12739) providing individual counselling in Vancouver for youth and adults. I have a Masters of Counselling Psychology degree from Athabasca University. It is a blessing to use my education and experience from working in various counselling settings over the last decade to serve you.
Do you ever think about whether you handle certain areas of life well? Feel you are not where you want to be, have too much going on, are stressed, put yourself last, and sometimes struggle with letting things go? If so, I invite you to meet with me so we can explore what is going on.
Together we can:
• Explore your needs and boundaries
• Find freedom from shame, self-blame, and worry
• Heal from past relationships and situations
• Improve your relationships
• Learn about helpful tools for navigating life's challenges
When we work together, you can expect that I will meet you where you are at, treat you with respect and dignity, and make sure the therapeutic approaches I use fit your specific concerns.
In terms of my areas of practice, my current specialties are:
• Life and Cultural Transitions
• Personal Growth
At Encounter Counselling, I am passionate about serving and supporting you towards a life full of peace, joy, hope, purpose, and connection. I look forward to hearing from you.
Client fee individuals:$130 (GST included) per session