Areas of practice
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Grief and Loss - Prenatal
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Trauma Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Narrative Therapy
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
- Video Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.coherence-counselling.com
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and stuck, Erinn can help you begin the journey toward feeling greater capacity, peace, and aliveness again. Perhaps childhood experiences have left you with residual depression, anxiety, or recurring relationship patterns that you don’t know how to change. Or maybe you recently gave birth and you feel like you “should” be happy but you’re actually struggling to cope. Or perhaps you or your partner experienced a trauma and now you’re trying to navigate the impacts on your relationship. Or maybe you’re struggling with PTSD after a serious accident, an assault, or exposure to trauma/occupational stress in the workplace.
As a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, Erinn's focus is helping their clients to heal from trauma and relational wounds. We all carry the seeds of healing and wellness inside of us, even when we feel utterly overwhelmed and hopeless; Erinn believes their job is to work with you to create the right conditions so those seeds can find purchase and grow.
Erinn knows from personal experience that shining light on painful wounds takes courage, and they have great respect for their clients' courageous willingness to move toward healing.
Erinn is a Registered Social Worker with the BC College of Social Workers, a Certified Canadian Counsellor with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, and an approved mental health provider for CVAP and FNHA funded clients.
If you’re interested in learning more or exploring the possibility of working together, please feel free to contact Erinn via phone or email to book a session or a free 20-minute Meet & Greet phone call.
Please note: Erinn is currently offering both in-person and remote sessions via video-counselling.
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), Indigenous Child Welfare Specialization, University of Victoria
- Master of Arts (MA) in Counselling Psychology, University of Victoria
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP), Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
- Somatic Resilience and Regulation, Kathy Kain and Stephen Terrell of Austin Attachment and Counseling Centre
Client fee individuals:150
Client fee couples/families:160