Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anger Management Issues
- Career Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Men's Issues
- Trauma Counselling
Counselling practice website:aboutu.ca
I like to use a collaborative approach to counselling, where you are in control of where counselling takes you.
Being solution focused means that we will look to find the path towards the goals you set.
AREAS I WORK IN:
- Trauma / Anxiety / Depression / Addiction /
- Military / Corrections /
- Male Aggression
- Couples Therapy
- Grief Counselling
- Individual and Couples
- Adult and Youth
- Career, Employment and Education Counselling
- Solution Focused
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CPT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Accetance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Emotion Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT)
**Currently in training for EMDR** (Eye Movement Desensitization Restructuring)
Not quite sure? I offer a free 15 minute phone consultation.
I also offer 15% off to First Responders, Military/Veterans & Frontline Healthcare Workers.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Client fee individuals:130 including tax
Client fee couples/families:150 including tax