Areas of practice
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Child Stress and Trauma
- Family Conflict
- LGBTQ Issues
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Parenting Issues
- Stress Management
- Teen Adjustment Issues
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Adlerian Therapy
- Brief Therapy
- Child Centred Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Communication Skills Training
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Mindfulness approaches
Counselling practice website:www.surreycounselling.ca
Individuals, couples and families achieve positive success thanks to Charlene's professional and affordable counselling services. She provides a respectful, safe environment to restore life's balance. Contact Charlene to discuss how she can help you feel better today.
Clients of all ages have benefited from Charlene’s 15 years counseling experience and successfully restored balance to their life.
Charlene develops an easy rapport with her clients that promotes a safe and empowering environment. She encourages clients to believe that they have the power within themselves to achieve the life they want.
Her unique ability to assist her clients to utilize the tools and insights gained during the therapy process result in solution-focused sessions that do not require long-term ongoing therapy.
Clients find Charlene’s credentials, experience and counseling style most useful when they need to deal with life’s challenges including:
- Resolving Stress and Anxiety issues
- Facing conflict among family members
- Anger management
- Marriage and relationship concerns
- Helping troubled children and teens
- Depression and mental health concerns
- Addressing issues unique to women
- Working out parenting challenges
- LGBT Friendly with a safe environment
"Change is possible, and the right therapy will instill confidence, awaken insight, and nurture growth. Together we will help you discover and heal so that you can feel better and live the life you want and have the relationships you deserve." Call Charlene and discuss how she can help you find balance and happiness." 604 992-7220
I offer a safe and nurturing environment for Children, Teens, Adults and Couples. LGBT Friendly
Play and Art Therapy is an effective tool for children and teens struggling with anxiety, depression, emotional adjustment issues, ADHD or Aspergers.
Client fee individuals:$90 Sliding scale available upon request
Client fee couples/families:$90 Sliding Scale available upon request