Areas of practice
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Personal Growth
- Sports Performance
- Stress Management
- Trauma Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Online / Virtual / Telehealth Counselling
- Solution Focused Therapy
Counselling practice website:gibsonmentalhealth.com
Our counselling team works with a wide range of people and mental health struggles. We use evidence based counselling techniques to reduce and manage symptoms, while teaching skills and providing resources to create meaningful change in your life. Our process is structured and goal focused. After your clinical intake assessment, your counsellor will collborate with you to create a personalized treatment plan, and then work through that plan with you.
What to Expect:
Book a free 15 minute consultation with a counsellor of your choice to assess fit... go with your gut instinct.
Your counsellor can answer any questions, and you can decide what best for you: in person, video, or walk and talk therapy.
Go through our in-depth assessment process, set clinical goals and then your counsellor will create a custom treatment plan.
Collaboratively, you will progress through that plan, making tweaks and improvements along the way.
When you have made progress and achieved your clinical goals we complete the counselling process... you can always reach out again!
We look forward to working with you!
Feel free to contact me to book a free 10 minute consultation if you have questions!
@ phone: (778)-960-5078
Cameron Gibson (M.A., R.C.C)
Gibson Mental Health
- 10+ years working with men in the field of mental health, and almost 4 as an RCC
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Trauma
- Interdisciplinary experience and broad treatment knowledge, working with: Doctors, OT's, Physiotherapists, Pharmacists, and Psychologists
Client fee individuals:$150