Christy de Bulnes
Areas of practice
- Adolescent Issues
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Family Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- Life Balance
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Family Systems
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Narrative Therapy
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Psycho-Educational Groups
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Vocational Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.togethercounselling.ca
Christy is a dynamic Registered Clinical Counsellor (16969) who empowers individuals, couples, and families to overcome obstacles to improve their lives. She believes her extensive experience working with children and adolescents, in various educational settings, brings her a broad perspective of the challenges faced by individuals and families in both school and at home. Christy holds an M.Ed. in Counselling Psychology-Vocational Rehabilitation, a B.A. in Psychology, a certificate in special education, and a certificate in career counselling. Christy works from a primarily client-centered approach and has experience working with people who have depression, anxiety, stress management, divorce/separation, parenting challenges, and relationship difficulties. By using evidence-based interventions she combines her creativity and warmth to help her clients move towards their therapeutic goals. Christy believes that therapy is meant to be a healing experience, which requires understanding, empathy, attention, acceptance and encouragement.
Her practice Together Counselling + Wellness is based on the belief that counselling is experienced together to move towards personal wellness.
Therapeutic counselling services:
- Children/Youth: school-related challenges, behaviours, anxiety, depression, grief/loss
- Adults: anxiety, depression, grief/loss, anger, life transitions, parenting, relationships, return-to-work, vocation planning, chronic health barriers, and stress management.
Client fee individuals:$140 + GST/50 min.
Client fee couples/families:Varies