Christy de Bulnes
Areas of practice
- Parent/Teen Conflict
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Grief and Loss - General
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- Adolescent Issues
- Family Issues
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Narrative Therapy
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Vocational Counselling
Counselling practice website:www.togethercounselling.ca
Christy empowers individuals, couples, and families to overcome obstacles to improve their lives. She believes each person has the skills and resources to realize personal growth throughout their lifespan. Whether working with children to learn different skills, adolescents feeling depressed and angry, or adults feeling stuck in their relationship she provides a safe and confidential setting to feel understood.
The chance to talk with a skilled professional can help you gain the clarity you need to manage your life more effectively. Together you will get to the core issue and develop a compassionate and realistic plan that is unique to you.
The self-determination to move through counselling is not easy, especially when our resilience seems eroded. Christy strives to de-mystify the counselling process by building a strong therapeutic relationship to empower individuals, families, and couples to envision new possibilities.
Christy is a Registered Clinical Counsellor #16969 with an M.Ed. in Counselling Psychology. She holds certificates in Gottman Level 1 and 2, Positive Psychology, interpersonal neurobiology, Developmental Model of Couples Therapy, special education teaching, and career counselling.
Her practice Together Counselling + Educational Guidance is based on the belief that counselling is experienced together to move towards personal wellness.
Therapeutic counselling services:
- Children/Youth: school-related challenges, behaviours, anxiety, depression, grief/loss
- Adults: anxiety, depression, grief/loss, anger, life transitions, parenting, relationships, return-to-work, vocation planning, chronic health barriers, and stress management.
Educational guidance services:
- Post-secondary planning.
- Academic coaching.
Client fee individuals:$140 + GST/50 min.
Client fee couples/families:Varies