Areas of practice
- Addictions - Including Substances
- Anxiety and/or Panic
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Grief and Loss - General
- Personal Growth
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Counselling
- Body Centred Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Mindfulness approaches
- Non-Duality Therapy
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING
- Relaxation Therapy
- Spiritual Counselling
Counselling practice website:https://sojourncounselling.janeapp.com/#/staff_member/8
If you've been feeling burdened by the past, disconnected from yourself, or in need of someone to stand alongside you as you revisit past traumas, I can provide you with a safe, calm presence. If you're struggling with addiction, grief, anxiety or depression, I can help make space to process the pain, and help you move forward in life.
I am a RCC working in Surrey at Sojourn Counselling and Neurofeedback, where I offer talk therapy, Neurofeedback, as well as EMDR for trauma re-processing. I specialize in mindfulness based stress reduction, as well as connecting to our various emotions through parts work or Internal Family Systems (IFS). By examing the different parts of ourself, we can learn more about our various emotional responses, and also get a deeper understanding of who we are at our core.
I also use Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT) with couples who need support to step out of their negative cycle of interactions.
I have a passion for learning about the nervous system and how it impacts various mental health conditions. In this fast paced society, far too many people are overworked, stressed out and feel like they're swimming against the current instead of going with the flow of life. On top of providing a safe, supportive environment to process emotions, I aim to provide each of my clients with practical tools to help unburden the nervous system and reduce stress, which should translate to improved sleep, more energy, and more space to start enjoying life again.
If you're interested in learning more about how I approach counselling, feel free to book a session online, or send me an email to set up a free 20 minute consult:
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction - 8 week course outlining various ways of reducing stress through mindfulness and connecting to our bodies.
- ASIST Suicide Intervention Training- A first responders Suicide crisis training designed to help those with suicidal thoughts or behaviours.
- Suicide to Hope - Training on how to help people shift from hopelessness to hope.
- EMDR- Trauma processing training using bilateral stimulation to encourage new brain connections, and de-sensitize people from haunting memories.
- AEDP Transforming Trauma through Fierce Love - A relational approach to healing trauma by joining together to move through pain and suffering
Client fee individuals:130
Client fee couples/families:130