Employee Assistance, Racial Identity Counsellors
Employee Assistance, Racial Identity
Employee assistance can help promote the welfare of your employees, and as a result, improve productivity and a happy working environment in your business.
Let's face it, everyone goes through difficulties, experiences distress, and troubles. Crisis doesn't wait until we are ready to deal with it, but rather occur when we're least prepared. Challenges are an inevitable part of our everyday life. Just because your employees are smiling, doesn't mean that they don't experience these difficulties and worries.
It is in the best interest of the employer to provide employee assistance services to help them deal with whatever they are going through. Personal or professional issues can harm the best of workers, affecting their psyches and causing them a range of emotional and physical problems. Poor concentration, fatigue, a lack of motivation, poor immune response, and anger are just some of the symptoms they may be experiencing.
Some of the problems that could be causing trouble in the lives of your employees could include family problems, substance abuse, performance problems, depression, anger management issues, domestic violence, stress, anxiety, divorce, parenting problems and issues with their self-esteem.
Without employee assistance, your company may be in danger. Research has shown the importance of happy, healthy workers on a company's productivity and profitability. It is important to appreciate the impact of these issues on an employees ability to be productive and cope with pressures at work as well.
Employee assistance programs can help take your company to the next level by empowering your employees with suitable coping, communication and behavioural skills. It will help them with human growth and enjoying a better life at work and at home.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers employee assistance therapies to address your business needs, you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Employee Assistance filterEmployee Assistance
- (-) Remove Racial Identity filterRacial Identity
- Adolescent Issues (1)Apply Adolescent Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD (1)Apply Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD filter
- Autism and Developmental Disorders (1)Apply Autism and Developmental Disorders filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Neurodiversity (1)Apply Neurodiversity filter
- Perfectionism (1)Apply Perfectionism filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- School/Work Adjustment (1)Apply School/Work Adjustment filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Sexuality (1)Apply Sexuality filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- Women's Issues (1)Apply Women's Issues filter
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (1)Apply Dialectical Behaviour Therapy filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Feminist Psychotherapy (1)Apply Feminist Psychotherapy filter
- Narrative Therapy (1)Apply Narrative Therapy filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter
- Visualization (1)Apply Visualization filter