Counselling West Vancouver - Brain Health Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in West Vancouver
Counselling West Vancouver contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the West Vancouver area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. The therapists on this page work with individuals, couples and families using a range of effective approaches. Regardless of whether you are looking for individual counselling, marriage counselling or family therapy you will be able to find an effective therapist here.
West Vancouver consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Altamont, Ambleside, Bayridge, British Properties, Canterbury WV, Caulfeild, Cedardale, Chartwell, Chelsea Park, Cypress, Cypress Park Estates, Deer Ridge WV, Dundarave, Eagle Harbour, Eagleridge, Furry Creek, Gleneagles, Glenmore, Horseshoe Bay WV, Howe Sound, Lions Bay, Olde Caulfeild, Panorama Village, Park Royal, Porteau Cove, Queens, Rockridge, Sandy Cove, Sentinel Hill, Upper Caulfeild, West Bay, Westhill, Westmount WV, Whitby Estates, Whytecliff
These West Vancouver counselling therapists have designations from the following list:
Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), Registered Psychologist (R Psych), Registered Social Worker (RSW), Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC), American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT), Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), and Registered Art Therapist (BCATR).
Explore the information within the counselling listings for West Vancouver to get a better sense of which counsellor or Counselling Psychologist might be a match for you.
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for West Vancouver to unselect it and choose another city.
“Brain Health is an emerging and growing concept that encompasses neural development, plasticity, functioning, and recovery across the life course.”
Since the brain is mission control, a person’s ability to function well in any domain of everyday life rests on good brain health. And given that the brain ages just as the rest of our body does, it is vital to keep your brain healthy throughout life.
World Health Organization. (2020). Brain Health. https://www.who.int/health-topics/brain-health#tab=tab_1
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Brain Health filterBrain Health
- Anger Management Issues (1)Apply Anger Management Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD (1)Apply Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD filter
- Autism and Developmental Disorders (1)Apply Autism and Developmental Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1)Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Borderline Personality Disorder (1)Apply Borderline Personality Disorder filter
- Death and Dying (1)Apply Death and Dying filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Sexuality (1)Apply Sexuality filter
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Animal Assisted Therapy (1)Apply Animal Assisted Therapy filter
- Brief Therapy (1)Apply Brief Therapy filter
- Divorce Mediation (1)Apply Divorce Mediation filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Expressive Arts Therapies (1)Apply Expressive Arts Therapies filter
- Group Therapy (1)Apply Group Therapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mediation (1)Apply Mediation filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter