Counselling Victoria - Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual, Job Transition Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in Victoria
Counselling Victoria contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the Victoria area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. As is typical with trained counselling professionals they may vary in their areas of expertise. Many will be able to address anger management issues, depression, anxiety and relationship issues.
Victoria consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Victoria: Burnside Gorge, Downtown, Fairfield/Gonzales, Fernwood, Harris Green, Hillside-Quadra, James Bay, North and South Jubilee, North Park, Oaklands, Rockland, Victoria West
Esquimalt: Kinsmen Park, Gorge Vale, Rockheights, Old Esquimalt, Saxe Point
Oak Bay: Henderson, Uplands, Estevan, North Oak Bay, South Oak Bay, Gonzales
Saanich East: Cordova Bay, Sunnymead, Broadmead, Mt. Doug, Gordon Head, Blenkinsop, Lambrick Park, Lake Hill, High Quadra, Arbutus, Queenswood, Ten Mile Point, Cadboro Bay, Camosun, Mt. Tolmie, Cedar Hill, Quadra, Swan Lake, Maplewood
Saanich West: Willis Point, West Saanich, Elk Lake, Prospect Lake, Beaver Lake, Royal Oak, Northridge, Layritz, Interurban, Glanford, Strawberry Vale, Granville, Marigold, Tillicum, Gateway, Rudd Park, Gorge, Portage Inlet
Central Saanich: Inlet, Saanichton, Hawthorne, Turgoose, Island View, Martindale, Tanner, Keating, Oldfield, Brentwood Bay
View Royal: Prior Lake, Hospital, Six Mile, View Royal, Glentana
Colwood: Colwood Corners, Colwood Lake, Royal Roads, Hatley Park, Sun Ridge, Wishart North, Triangle, Wishart South, Lagoon, Royal Bay, Latoria, Olympic View
Langford: Goldstream, Humpback, Bear Mountain, Thetis Heights, Florence Lake, Mill Hill, Atkins, Fairway, Langford Proper, Langford Lake, Glen Lake, Luxton, Walfred, Happy Valley, Olympic View
Metchosin: Neild, Olympic View, Albert Head, Metchosin, Kangaroo, Rocky Point, William Head, Pedder Bay
Sooke: Port Renfrew, Jordan River, French Beach, Sheringham Point
North Saanich: Deep Cove, Lands End, Swartz Bay, Curteis Point, McDonald Park, Sandown, Airport, Ardmore, Coles Bay, Dean Park, Bazan Bay
These Victoria counselling professionals have designations from the following list:
Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), Registered Psychologist (R Psych), Registered Social Worker (RSW), Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC), American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT), Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), and Registered Art Therapist (BCATR).
Explore the information within the counselling listings for Victoria to get a better sense of which counselling professional might be a match for you.
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for Victoria to unselect it and choose another city.
Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual, Job Transition
Job transition, like many other changes, can be stressful. Many people fear change and while a job transition is often an exciting prospect with additional perks and more money, it can still require some adjustments that might leave you feeling stressed, anxious and overwhelmed.
In some cases, job transitions are out of your control. When you are forced to take a transfer to a different department, there can be an increased workload with a lot of new processes and systems to learn. A transfer to another city is a major transition, particularly if you have to commute daily or weekly, or if it requires for you to move away ahead of your family. The stress of learning the ropes of a new job while getting used to living in a new home, in a new city and maintaining relationships with loved ones at home, could leave you wondering whether you have made the right decision.
Some career transitions are even more difficult. If downscaling, retrenchment or illness forced you to put your dream career on hold, or step away from it completely, it could leave you feeling hopeless and depressed.
Therapy is a must if your career has left you feeling stressed, overwhelmed, hopeless, bored, or depressed. With the help of a therapist and cognitive behavior therapy, you can gain a new perspective on your situation and regain the passion you once had. It can re-energize you emotionally and help you to turn your weaknesses into career-optimizing strengths. Most people spend about one third of their lives working and it is essential to make sure those hours are as happy as possible.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers career counselling to address job transition issues, you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filterAbuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- (-) Remove Job Transition filterJob Transition
- Anger Management Issues (1)Apply Anger Management Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Grief and Loss - Prenatal (1)Apply Grief and Loss - Prenatal filter
- Infidelity (1)Apply Infidelity filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (1)Apply Obsessive Compulsive Disorder filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Pregnancy (1)Apply Pregnancy filter
- Sexual Assault (1)Apply Sexual Assault filter
- Women's Issues (1)Apply Women's Issues filter
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (1)Apply Acceptance & Commitment Therapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (1)Apply Interpersonal Psychotherapy filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter