Counselling South Surrey - Covid-19 Life Balance Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in South Surrey
Counselling South Surrey contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the South Surrey area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. As is typical with trained counselling professionals they may vary in their areas of expertise. Many will be able to provide anger management counselling, depression counselling, anxiety counselling, marriage counselling, and trauma counselling.
These South Surrey counselling professionals have designations from the following list:
Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), Registered Psychologist (R Psych), Registered Social Worker (RSW), Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC), American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT), Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), and Registered Art Therapist (BCATR).
South Surrey consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Morgan Creek, Grandview, King George Corridor, Sunnyside Park, Pacific Douglas, Hazelmere
Explore the counselling listings for South Surrey to get a better sense of which professional might be a match for you.
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for South Surrey to unselect it and choose another city.
Covid-19 Life Balance
The pandemic has effected everyone and in a multitude of ways. Many individuals find that their routines are constantly subjected to change and that routines that kept people in balance are completely thrown off. Sometimes speaking to a counselling professional can help put things in perspective and help establish a new routine that can improve mood and reduce feelings of helplessness. If you think you might benefit from speaking with a professional to reestablish your life balance check this page for a person who might be compatible with you.
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Covid-19 Life Balance filterCovid-19 Life Balance
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Anger Management Issues (1)Apply Anger Management Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Bullying - Workplace (1)Apply Bullying - Workplace filter
- Chronic Pain (1)Apply Chronic Pain filter
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression (1)Apply COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Phobias (1)Apply Phobias filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (1)Apply Acceptance & Commitment Therapy filter
- Adlerian Therapy (1)Apply Adlerian Therapy filter
- Coaching (1)Apply Coaching filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Family Systems (1)Apply Family Systems filter
- Hypnotherapy (1)Apply Hypnotherapy filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Relaxation Therapy (1)Apply Relaxation Therapy filter
- Solution Focused Therapy (1)Apply Solution Focused Therapy filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter