Counselling Langley - Marriage and/or Relationship Issues Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in Langley
Counselling Langley contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the Langley area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. As is typical with trained counselling professionals they may vary in their areas of expertise. Many will be able to provide anger management counselling, depression counselling, anxiety counselling, marriage counselling, and trauma counselling.
Explore the information within the counselling listings for Langley to get a better sense of which counselling professional might be a match for you.
Langley consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Aldergrove, Brookswood, Fernridge, Fort Langley, Milner, Murrayville, Walnut Grove, Willoughby, Willowbrook, Nicomekl, Douglas, Simonds, Blacklock, Uplands, Alice Brown
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for Langley to unselect it and choose another city.
Marriage and/or Relationship Issues
Entering into a relationship means merging your life with another person, understanding his or her flaws, quirks and beliefs. With marriage rates declining and divorce statistics set at 50%, it is clear that people are increasingly challenged by marriage and relationship issues, and many lack effective ways to address them. So how can we bridge the gap to understanding our partners better and enjoying romantic bliss?
Many factors affect the interpersonal relationship between two partners who are a couple and sometimes it's hard to see the cause of conflict or friction in a relationship. While some people find divorce to be the best or only option, other people speak to counsellors and psychologists in a bid to try salvage the relationship.
Signs that indicate a need for couples counselling include poor communication in a relationship, affairs, living past one another, inability to resolve marriage of couples' issues, and acting out negative feelings. When divorce seems like the only option, or if a couple is staying together for the kids' sake, that's a sure sign that therapy is needed.
Therapists do not necessarily believe that all marriages can be salvaged, but counselling can often help even some of the most challenged relationships. Through talk therapy, the couple will discover again why they fell in love and what they can do to get back to that place in their marriage. They use a range of effective, proven methods to help couples in any situation to restore intimacy and move past the hurt and wounds to a safe and comfortable place.
The concrete tools used by marriage therapists provide guidance in a supportive and encouraging setting and empower clients to restructure their thoughts and emotions. It helps the couple to work with each other, instead of on one another, helping each individual to find the person he or she is at the core level and to build a happy union.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who works with couples you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Langley filterLangley
- Abbotsford (1)Apply Abbotsford filter
- Burnaby (1)Apply Burnaby filter
- Chilliwack (1)Apply Chilliwack filter
- Coquitlam (2)Apply Coquitlam filter
- Maple Ridge (1)Apply Maple Ridge filter
- New Westminster (1)Apply New Westminster filter
- North Vancouver (1)Apply North Vancouver filter
- Port Coquitlam (1)Apply Port Coquitlam filter
- Port Moody (1)Apply Port Moody filter
- Richmond (2)Apply Richmond filter
- South Surrey (2)Apply South Surrey filter
- Vancouver (22)Apply Vancouver filter
- Victoria (3)Apply Victoria filter
- West Vancouver (3)Apply West Vancouver filter
- White Rock (1)Apply White Rock filter
- (-) Remove Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filterMarriage and/or Relationship Issues
- Anger Management Issues (1)Apply Anger Management Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- Brief Therapy (1)Apply Brief Therapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Family Systems (1)Apply Family Systems filter
- Humanistic Therapy (1)Apply Humanistic Therapy filter
- Integrative Psychotherapy (1)Apply Integrative Psychotherapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter