Bullying - Workplace Counsellors - Serbian Language
Bullying - Workplace
Bullying in the workplace can cause social, psychological and physical injuries to the victims, the bystanders and the respective families. While many people seek out legal help for workplace bullying, the court can't heal emotional scars.
Bullies prey on dysfunctional corporate systems to exert their perceived power over the victims. They can physically or emotionally harm the victim, causing several injuries and psychological trauma that ranges from PTSD to personality changes, social issues, panic attacks, anxiety disorders and depression. In some cases, physical symptoms can also be the result of workplace bullying.
It is important to seek help as soon as bullying starts, to help you manage the effects of workplace bullying effectively. An experienced therapist will help you find strategies to block the bullying attempts and to assess your legal options and discuss the best ways to handle work-related issues.
A psychologist with workplace bullying therapy experience will also be the best person to speak to if you have been seriously injured as a result of workplace bullying. In some cases the treatment can be ongoing, depending on the severity of the emotional effects of the bullying. Therapy will help you recover from the emotional impact of the bullying and the ongoing legal and medical issues.
Therapists that have training in workplace bullying use a range of therapies, depending on the needs and symptoms of their individual clients. Treatment might include EMDR (rapid eye movement therapy) and cognitive behavioural therapy. Working with a therapist you like and trust will help you find better coping strategies and restore your self-esteem.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers therapy or counselling to address your workplace bullying issues you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Bullying - Workplace filterBullying - Workplace
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Addictions - Including Substances (1)Apply Addictions - Including Substances filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Chronic Illness (1)Apply Chronic Illness filter
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression (1)Apply COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression filter
- Cross Cultural Issues (1)Apply Cross Cultural Issues filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Parent/Teen Conflict (1)Apply Parent/Teen Conflict filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- Weight Loss (1)Apply Weight Loss filter
- Workplace Issues (1)Apply Workplace Issues filter
- Brief Therapy (1)Apply Brief Therapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals filter
- Existential-Humanistic (1)Apply Existential-Humanistic filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- Narrative Therapy (1)Apply Narrative Therapy filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Relational Psychotherapy (1)Apply Relational Psychotherapy filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter