Visualization uses the client's ability to access his or her emotions through subtle relaxation. It allows the client to focus directly on belief systems and issues by circumventing the brain, which usually acts as a censor.
Visualization utilizes imagery, which the mind recognizes subconsciously to deal with obstacles and challenges in the client's behaviour. The process also activates the physical body's restorative processes and healing powers.
During Visualization therapy, the client is guided to develop an image of something he or she wishes to achieve. The imagery provides direction, helping people to form a visual compass that will guide them toward healing.
Visualization is a helpful tool for people facing difficult situations, or those who wish to achieve certain physical, emotional or financial goals.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Visualization, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Adolescent Issues (1)Apply Adolescent Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Child Stress and Trauma (1)Apply Child Stress and Trauma filter
- Death and Dying (1)Apply Death and Dying filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Perfectionism (1)Apply Perfectionism filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- (-) Remove Transpersonal filterTranspersonal
- (-) Remove Visualization filterVisualization
- Developmental (1)Apply Developmental filter
- Energy Psychotherapy (1)Apply Energy Psychotherapy filter
- Hypnotherapy (1)Apply Hypnotherapy filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Play Therapy (1)Apply Play Therapy filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter