Job Transition Telephone Counselling
Job transition, like many other changes, can be stressful. Many people fear change and while a job transition is often an exciting prospect with additional perks and more money, it can still require some adjustments that might leave you feeling stressed, anxious and overwhelmed.
In some cases, job transitions are out of your control. When you are forced to take a transfer to a different department, there can be an increased workload with a lot of new processes and systems to learn. A transfer to another city is a major transition, particularly if you have to commute daily or weekly, or if it requires for you to move away ahead of your family. The stress of learning the ropes of a new job while getting used to living in a new home, in a new city and maintaining relationships with loved ones at home, could leave you wondering whether you have made the right decision.
Some career transitions are even more difficult. If downscaling, retrenchment or illness forced you to put your dream career on hold, or step away from it completely, it could leave you feeling hopeless and depressed.
Therapy is a must if your career has left you feeling stressed, overwhelmed, hopeless, bored, or depressed. With the help of a therapist and cognitive behavior therapy, you can gain a new perspective on your situation and regain the passion you once had. It can re-energize you emotionally and help you to turn your weaknesses into career-optimizing strengths. Most people spend about one third of their lives working and it is essential to make sure those hours are as happy as possible.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers career counselling to address job transition issues, you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Telephone Counselling can be an excellent solution for people with busy schedules. Many therapists now offer talking therapies via Telephone Counselling and online video sessions, to make counselling more readily available and more affordable to more people.
Telephone Counselling typically uses talking therapy as an approach, which is ideal for people dealing with negative mindsets and emotions, as it can help them make positive changes.
While therapies are divided into a different types, therapists will often find models that work best for their clients, based on their own personal styles. Therapists also combine approaches for best results.
If you have trouble getting an appointment with a local therapist, or if you can't meet up with someone on a regular basis, consider Telephone Counselling.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Telephone Counselling, please browse our list of practitioners below.
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Job Transition filterJob Transition
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (2)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Anger Management Issues (2)Apply Anger Management Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (3)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Bullying - Workplace (1)Apply Bullying - Workplace filter
- Career Issues (2)Apply Career Issues filter
- Chronic Illness (1)Apply Chronic Illness filter
- Cross Cultural Issues (1)Apply Cross Cultural Issues filter
- Depression (2)Apply Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Grief and Loss - Prenatal (1)Apply Grief and Loss - Prenatal filter
- Industrial/Organizational Development (1)Apply Industrial/Organizational Development filter
- Infidelity (1)Apply Infidelity filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (3)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Men's Issues (1)Apply Men's Issues filter
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (1)Apply Obsessive Compulsive Disorder filter
- Perfectionism (1)Apply Perfectionism filter
- Performance Enhancement (2)Apply Performance Enhancement filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (2)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Pregnancy (1)Apply Pregnancy filter
- Procrastination (1)Apply Procrastination filter
- Professional Burnout (2)Apply Professional Burnout filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- Women's Issues (1)Apply Women's Issues filter
- Workplace Issues (1)Apply Workplace Issues filter
- (-) Remove Telephone Counselling filterTelephone Counselling
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (1)Apply Acceptance & Commitment Therapy filter
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Coaching (2)Apply Coaching filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (3)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Communication Skills Training (2)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (2)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Relational Psychotherapy (1)Apply Relational Psychotherapy filter
- Relaxation Therapy (1)Apply Relaxation Therapy filter
- Solution Focused Therapy (1)Apply Solution Focused Therapy filter
- Somatic Experiencing (1)Apply Somatic Experiencing filter
- Video Counselling (2)Apply Video Counselling filter
- Vocational Counselling (1)Apply Vocational Counselling filter