Addiction - Social Media Addiction Telephone Counselling
Addiction - Social Media Addiction
A Harvard University study indicates that social media can be addictive both physically and psychologically. Self-disclosure online can trigger areas of the brain that are also triggered when taking an addictive substance.
Telephone Counselling can be an excellent solution for people with busy schedules. Many therapists now offer talking therapies via Telephone Counselling and online video sessions, to make counselling more readily available and more affordable to more people.
Telephone Counselling typically uses talking therapy as an approach, which is ideal for people dealing with negative mindsets and emotions, as it can help them make positive changes.
While therapies are divided into a different types, therapists will often find models that work best for their clients, based on their own personal styles. Therapists also combine approaches for best results.
If you have trouble getting an appointment with a local therapist, or if you can't meet up with someone on a regular basis, consider Telephone Counselling.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Telephone Counselling, please browse our list of practitioners below.
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Addiction - Social Media Addiction filterAddiction - Social Media Addiction
- Addiction - Internet (1)Apply Addiction - Internet filter
- Addictions - Pornography (1)Apply Addictions - Pornography filter
- Addictions - Relationship (1)Apply Addictions - Relationship filter
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression (1)Apply COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Infidelity (1)Apply Infidelity filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Men's Issues (1)Apply Men's Issues filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Sexuality (1)Apply Sexuality filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- Workplace Issues (1)Apply Workplace Issues filter
- (-) Remove Telephone Counselling filterTelephone Counselling
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Group Therapy (1)Apply Group Therapy filter
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (1)Apply Interpersonal Psychotherapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Meditation (1)Apply Meditation filter
- Non-Duality Therapy (1)Apply Non-Duality Therapy filter
- Process Work (1)Apply Process Work filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Sex Therapy (1)Apply Sex Therapy filter
- Spiritual Counselling (1)Apply Spiritual Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter