Addiction - Social Media Addiction Spiritual Counselling
Addiction - Social Media Addiction
A Harvard University study indicates that social media can be addictive both physically and psychologically. Self-disclosure online can trigger areas of the brain that are also triggered when taking an addictive substance.
Spiritual Counselling incorporates the different uses and understandings of spirituality that are in use today. In Spiritual Counselling, the word spirit refers to the essence of living.
Some people see spirituality as a set of rituals or traditions, while others follow a different faith. These beliefs are handed down from previous generations, or in some cases, people are drawn to a religion.
Spiritual Counselling encompasses all of that, as well as a person's personal well-being and that of other people. It incorporates beliefs, values, associations, arts, culture, worship, meditation and purpose. Therapists use Spiritual Counselling to help clients to connect with their own spiritual beliefs and communities. They will also point out issues where spiritual beliefs, relationships or practices might be contradicting values, beliefs or goals.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Spiritual Counselling, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Addiction - Social Media Addiction filterAddiction - Social Media Addiction
- Addiction - Internet (1)Apply Addiction - Internet filter
- Addictions - Pornography (1)Apply Addictions - Pornography filter
- Addictions - Relationship (1)Apply Addictions - Relationship filter
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression (1)Apply COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Infidelity (1)Apply Infidelity filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Men's Issues (1)Apply Men's Issues filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Sexuality (1)Apply Sexuality filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- Workplace Issues (1)Apply Workplace Issues filter
- (-) Remove Spiritual Counselling filterSpiritual Counselling
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Group Therapy (1)Apply Group Therapy filter
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (1)Apply Interpersonal Psychotherapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Meditation (1)Apply Meditation filter
- Non-Duality Therapy (1)Apply Non-Duality Therapy filter
- Process Work (1)Apply Process Work filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Sex Therapy (1)Apply Sex Therapy filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter