Counselling Squamish - Somatic Experiencing Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in Squamish
White Rock, Squamish
Counselling White Rock contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the White Rock area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. As is typical with trained counselling professionals they may vary in their areas of expertise.
White Rock consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Semiahmoo Bay, Crescent Beach, Ocean Park, Morgan Creek, Elgin Park, Chantrell
These White Rock counselling professionals have designations from the following list:
Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), Registered Psychologist (R Psych), Registered Social Worker (RSW), Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC), American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT), Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), and Registered Art Therapist (BCATR).
Explore the information within the counselling listings for White Rock to get a better sense of which counselling professional might be a match for you.
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for White Rock to unselect it and choose another city.
Counselling Squamish contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the Squamish area.
These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. As is typical with trained counselling professionals they may vary in their areas of expertise. Many will be able to provide anger management counselling, depression counselling, anxiety counselling, marriage counselling, and trauma counselling.
Squamish neighbourhoods included Valleycliffe, Dowtown, Dentville and Northyards, Garibaldi Estates, Garibaldi Highlands, Brackendale, and Rural Squamish.
Explore the counselling listings for Squamish to get a better sense of which professional might be a match for you.
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for Squamish to unselect it and choose another city.
Somatic Experiencing offers brief and holistic therapy for activating inner resources to resolve and heal emotional wounds. It can help clients to develop a level of calm and maintain productivity amidst traumatic experiences.
The human autonomic nervous system is the subject of Somatic Experiencing therapy, which helps the autonomic nervous system to regulate and balance itself after a traumatic experience.
Sessions for Somatic Experiencing are usually facilitated on a one-on-one basis and the client will track his or her emotions, which provides valuable information that the therapist can use.
Somatic Experiencing is a great tool for dealing with trauma, as well as tensions, and sexual concerns. SE is similar to EMDR which also integrates the physical body with the therapeutic process in order to gain insight and awareness.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Somatic Experiencing, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Squamish filterSquamish
- (-) Remove White Rock filterWhite Rock
- Bowen Island (1)Apply Bowen Island filter
- Burnaby (5)Apply Burnaby filter
- Comox (1)Apply Comox filter
- Coquitlam (7)Apply Coquitlam filter
- Duncan (1)Apply Duncan filter
- Fort St John (1)Apply Fort St John filter
- Kelowna (1)Apply Kelowna filter
- Langley (3)Apply Langley filter
- Maple Ridge (1)Apply Maple Ridge filter
- Nanaimo (3)Apply Nanaimo filter
- Nelson (1)Apply Nelson filter
- New Westminster (1)Apply New Westminster filter
- North Vancouver (6)Apply North Vancouver filter
- Parksville (1)Apply Parksville filter
- Port Coquitlam (1)Apply Port Coquitlam filter
- Port Moody (3)Apply Port Moody filter
- Saltspring Island (1)Apply Saltspring Island filter
- Sunshine Coast (1)Apply Sunshine Coast filter
- Surrey (6)Apply Surrey filter
- Vancouver (39)Apply Vancouver filter
- Victoria (9)Apply Victoria filter
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Adolescent Issues (1)Apply Adolescent Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Sexual Assault (1)Apply Sexual Assault filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter