Counselling White Rock - Somatic Experiencing Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in White Rock
New Westminster, White Rock
Counselling New Westminster contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the New Westminster area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. Many will be able to provide anger management counselling, depression counselling, anxiety counselling, marriage counselling, and trauma counselling.
Explore the information within the counselling listings for New Westminster to get a better sense of which counselling professional might be a match for you.
New Westminster consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Connaught Heights, Downtown, Fraserview, GlenBrooke North, Moody Park, Quay, Queen's Park, Queensborough, Sapperton, The Heights, Uptown, West End
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for New Westminster to unselect it and choose another city.
Counselling White Rock contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the White Rock area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. As is typical with trained counselling professionals they may vary in their areas of expertise.
White Rock consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Semiahmoo Bay, Crescent Beach, Ocean Park, Morgan Creek, Elgin Park, Chantrell
These White Rock counselling professionals have designations from the following list:
Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), Registered Psychologist (R Psych), Registered Social Worker (RSW), Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC), American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT), Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), and Registered Art Therapist (BCATR).
Explore the information within the counselling listings for White Rock to get a better sense of which counselling professional might be a match for you.
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for White Rock to unselect it and choose another city.
Somatic Experiencing offers brief and holistic therapy for activating inner resources to resolve and heal emotional wounds. It can help clients to develop a level of calm and maintain productivity amidst traumatic experiences.
The human autonomic nervous system is the subject of Somatic Experiencing therapy, which helps the autonomic nervous system to regulate and balance itself after a traumatic experience.
Sessions for Somatic Experiencing are usually facilitated on a one-on-one basis and the client will track his or her emotions, which provides valuable information that the therapist can use.
Somatic Experiencing is a great tool for dealing with trauma, as well as tensions, and sexual concerns. SE is similar to EMDR which also integrates the physical body with the therapeutic process in order to gain insight and awareness.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Somatic Experiencing, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove New Westminster filterNew Westminster
- (-) Remove White Rock filterWhite Rock
- Bowen Island (1)Apply Bowen Island filter
- Burnaby (5)Apply Burnaby filter
- Comox (1)Apply Comox filter
- Coquitlam (7)Apply Coquitlam filter
- Duncan (1)Apply Duncan filter
- Fort St John (1)Apply Fort St John filter
- Kelowna (1)Apply Kelowna filter
- Langley (3)Apply Langley filter
- Maple Ridge (1)Apply Maple Ridge filter
- Nanaimo (3)Apply Nanaimo filter
- Nelson (1)Apply Nelson filter
- North Vancouver (6)Apply North Vancouver filter
- Parksville (1)Apply Parksville filter
- Port Coquitlam (1)Apply Port Coquitlam filter
- Port Moody (3)Apply Port Moody filter
- Saltspring Island (1)Apply Saltspring Island filter
- Sunshine Coast (1)Apply Sunshine Coast filter
- Surrey (6)Apply Surrey filter
- Vancouver (39)Apply Vancouver filter
- Victoria (9)Apply Victoria filter
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Addictions - Including Substances (1)Apply Addictions - Including Substances filter
- Adolescent Issues (1)Apply Adolescent Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (2)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (2)Apply Depression filter
- Life Balance (1)Apply Life Balance filter
- Parent/Teen Conflict (1)Apply Parent/Teen Conflict filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Sexual Assault (1)Apply Sexual Assault filter
- Trauma Counselling (2)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Somatic Experiencing filterSomatic Experiencing
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (2)Apply Dialectical Behaviour Therapy filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- Internal Family Systems (1)Apply Internal Family Systems filter
- Meditation (1)Apply Meditation filter
- Mindfulness approaches (2)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- Motivational Interviewing (1)Apply Motivational Interviewing filter
- Narrative Therapy (1)Apply Narrative Therapy filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter