Life Balance School Psychology
Reaching career goals and responsibilities in a competitive world is hard enough for most people. Add to that family needs and social demands and you have your hands full. As if work and social responsibilities are not enough to leave you feeling exhausted, there is the innate need for spiritual and physical rest and recuperation, but most people don't have nearly enough "me" time.
If you do not have a good work-life balance you may feel overwhelmed, stressed, anxious and exhausted, While life balance is a great objective, in practice it can be quite hard to achieve.
Life balance counselling or coaching can help you to develop and implement critical strategies for attaining life balance. It will teach you how to recognize and prioritize the diverse aspects of modern-day life, including work, family, social, community and personal life.
You will know you need work / life balance counselling or coaching if you are constantly on the go and feeling physically and emotionally exhausted. If your responsibilities seem like too much to bear or if you are turning to substances to help you cope with day-to-day life, life balance coaching will help you find equilibrium.
Work / life balance counselling is based on talk therapy. Through conversation, you can learn to develop essential habits that will help you prioritize responsibilities for increased results and a healthy, happy, balanced life. As a result, you will feel more in control, and be willing and able to re-engage. You will feel rejuvenated and ready to achieve success in all areas.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who works with issues of life balance you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
School Psychology is the treatment of children in a school setup. It deals with the academic and behavioural aspects the children in the school environment.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder has become a major issue in schools and requires significant input to help manage teacher-student relationships. In addition to individual counseling, parent-child sessions will help improve parenting practices.
School psychology can improve many areas of a child's behaviour and functioning, both at school and at home. Therapy may include aspects for study skills improvement and enhanced communication, but mental health services also form an important part of school psychology. Trauma counselling is an essential part of dealing with tragedies that occurred in school, or in the community, as well as for children who are bullied at school or abused at home.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers School Psychology, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Life Balance filterLife Balance
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD (1)Apply Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD filter
- Career Issues (1)Apply Career Issues filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Job Transition (1)Apply Job Transition filter
- Learning Disabilities (1)Apply Learning Disabilities filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- Teen Adjustment Issues (1)Apply Teen Adjustment Issues filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- Vocational Assessment (1)Apply Vocational Assessment filter
- Workplace Issues (1)Apply Workplace Issues filter
- (-) Remove School Psychology filterSchool Psychology
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Adolescent Therapy (1)Apply Adolescent Therapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Psycho-Educational Assessment (1)Apply Psycho-Educational Assessment filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Spiritual Counselling (1)Apply Spiritual Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter
- Vocational Counselling (1)Apply Vocational Counselling filter