Satir Therapy - Mandarin Language
Satir Therapy, or Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy (STST) deals with interactive and intrapsychic therapy elements. Unlike some other therapies, Satir Therapy is not limited to emotions, behaviour and cognition, but rather focuses on changes at the level of being, as well as the sensory experiences and behavioural changes.
The key to Satir Therapy is to help individuals discover a sense of peace and wholeness that comes from tapping into their personal universal desires when dealing with society and interpersonal relationships.
Only therapists with exceptional levels of congruence can offer Satir Therapy. They will provide skills development and resources during small group lectures or discussions. Clients will take part in structured exercises, skills practice, experiential learning, lectures and small group discussions.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Satir Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Satir Therapy filterSatir Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Energy Psychotherapy (1)Apply Energy Psychotherapy filter
- Expressive Arts Therapies (1)Apply Expressive Arts Therapies filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Play Therapy (1)Apply Play Therapy filter
- Somatic Approaches (1)Apply Somatic Approaches filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter