Psychoeducational Groups bring together different people who are experiencing similar issues, to share the therapeutic experience. Whether the therapy is for interpersonal relationships or shared issues, Psychoeducational Groups can help clients reach a variety of therapeutic outcomes.
During Psychoeducational Groups therapy, participants will discuss their issues with other parents who have similar issues. The group setting provides a supportive environment, and a sense of belonging.
Psychoeducational Groups provides participants with information and resources on specific topics. The groups are structured and provide specific modules or topics for discussion, with the intention to provide support for parents who are experiencing the same issues.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Psycho-Educational Groups, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Addictions - Gambling (1)Apply Addictions - Gambling filter
- Addictions - Including Substances (1)Apply Addictions - Including Substances filter
- Addictions - Online Gaming (1)Apply Addictions - Online Gaming filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (2)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Chronic Pain (1)Apply Chronic Pain filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Family Conflict (1)Apply Family Conflict filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Gender Identity Issues (1)Apply Gender Identity Issues filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Life Transitions (2)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Personal Growth (2)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Professional Burnout (1)Apply Professional Burnout filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Psycho-Educational Groups filterPsycho-Educational Groups
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (1)Apply Acceptance & Commitment Therapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Cross Cultural Therapy (2)Apply Cross Cultural Therapy filter
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (1)Apply Dialectical Behaviour Therapy filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Feminist Psychotherapy (1)Apply Feminist Psychotherapy filter
- Humanistic Therapy (1)Apply Humanistic Therapy filter
- Integrative Psychotherapy (1)Apply Integrative Psychotherapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Meditation (1)Apply Meditation filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- Motivational Interviewing (1)Apply Motivational Interviewing filter
- Narrative Therapy (2)Apply Narrative Therapy filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Pain Management (1)Apply Pain Management filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter