Meditation, Non-Duality Therapy
Meditation is a calming practice that helps the mind to be focused in the now. When the mind is in a meditative state, it is uncluttered and free from memories, worries and concerns.
People have practiced meditation for many centuries and continue to do so because of its healing powers, particularly for managing stress and easing pain.
There are hundreds of approaches that can all help people to increase their sense of calmness, and develop a tranquil mind.
Meditation offers a range of health benefits that result from the calmness and breathing which slows down the heart rate. Meditation can help treat high blood pressure, chronic pain and substance abuse, to name but a few.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Meditation, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Career Issues (1)Apply Career Issues filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- (-) Remove Meditation filterMeditation
- (-) Remove Non-Duality Therapy filterNon-Duality Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals filter
- Internal Family Systems (1)Apply Internal Family Systems filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter