Counselling West Vancouver - Mediation Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in West Vancouver
Counselling West Vancouver contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the West Vancouver area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. The therapists on this page work with individuals, couples and families using a range of effective approaches. Regardless of whether you are looking for individual counselling, marriage counselling or family therapy you will be able to find an effective therapist here.
West Vancouver consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Altamont, Ambleside, Bayridge, British Properties, Canterbury WV, Caulfeild, Cedardale, Chartwell, Chelsea Park, Cypress, Cypress Park Estates, Deer Ridge WV, Dundarave, Eagle Harbour, Eagleridge, Furry Creek, Gleneagles, Glenmore, Horseshoe Bay WV, Howe Sound, Lions Bay, Olde Caulfeild, Panorama Village, Park Royal, Porteau Cove, Queens, Rockridge, Sandy Cove, Sentinel Hill, Upper Caulfeild, West Bay, Westhill, Westmount WV, Whitby Estates, Whytecliff
These West Vancouver counselling therapists have designations from the following list:
Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), Registered Psychologist (R Psych), Registered Social Worker (RSW), Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC), American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT), Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), and Registered Art Therapist (BCATR).
Explore the information within the counselling listings for West Vancouver to get a better sense of which counsellor or Counselling Psychologist might be a match for you.
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for West Vancouver to unselect it and choose another city.
Mediation can have a range of meanings, but generally, it is defined as the process of resolving disputes. In therapy, it mainly involves dealing with relationship issues.
Relationship mediation is when two people sit with a therapist to discuss an issue or problem. This is generally used in a couples context.
Another form of couples mediation or counselling is generally divorce mediation, and it is often the result of a court action. During meditation, the couple would work with a therapist to work through contentious issues and to reduce conflict. The outsider's perspective is helpful in mediation situations. Mediators are impartial and mediation is confidential, while outcomes of agreements are binding, in cases where divorce mediation is in a formal, or legal context.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Mediation, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove West Vancouver filterWest Vancouver
- Burnaby (1)Apply Burnaby filter
- Courtenay (1)Apply Courtenay filter
- Fort Langley (1)Apply Fort Langley filter
- Langley (1)Apply Langley filter
- North Vancouver (3)Apply North Vancouver filter
- Surrey (1)Apply Surrey filter
- Vancouver (4)Apply Vancouver filter
- White Rock (1)Apply White Rock filter
- Addictions - Relationship (1)Apply Addictions - Relationship filter
- Anger Management Issues (1)Apply Anger Management Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD (1)Apply Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD filter
- Autism and Developmental Disorders (1)Apply Autism and Developmental Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1)Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Borderline Personality Disorder (1)Apply Borderline Personality Disorder filter
- Brain Health (1)Apply Brain Health filter
- Death and Dying (2)Apply Death and Dying filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Sexuality (1)Apply Sexuality filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Mediation filterMediation
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (1)Apply Acceptance & Commitment Therapy filter
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- AEDP (1)Apply AEDP filter
- Animal Assisted Therapy (1)Apply Animal Assisted Therapy filter
- Brief Therapy (1)Apply Brief Therapy filter
- Divorce Mediation (1)Apply Divorce Mediation filter
- EMDR (2)Apply EMDR filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Therapy - Individuals filter
- Existential-Humanistic (1)Apply Existential-Humanistic filter
- Expressive Arts Therapies (1)Apply Expressive Arts Therapies filter
- Family Systems (1)Apply Family Systems filter
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy (1)Apply Gottman Method Couples Therapy filter
- Group Therapy (1)Apply Group Therapy filter
- Imago Relationship Therapy (1)Apply Imago Relationship Therapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Narrative Therapy (1)Apply Narrative Therapy filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (2)Apply Video Counselling filter