Counselling New Westminster - Marriage & Couples Counselling Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in New Westminster
Counselling New Westminster contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the New Westminster area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. Many will be able to provide anger management counselling, depression counselling, anxiety counselling, marriage counselling, and trauma counselling.
Explore the information within the counselling listings for New Westminster to get a better sense of which counselling professional might be a match for you.
New Westminster consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Connaught Heights, Downtown, Fraserview, GlenBrooke North, Moody Park, Quay, Queen's Park, Queensborough, Sapperton, The Heights, Uptown, West End
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for New Westminster to unselect it and choose another city.
Marriage & Couples Counselling
Marriage & Couples Counselling offers a wide range of approaches that incorporate a variety of models to work in different situations. Some of the most common approaches in couples counselling are Imago therapy, emotionally focussed therapy, and Gottman approach.
One of the first undertakings of marriage & couples counselling is to set goals for the therapy. Establishing healthy communication within the relationship is one of the key components in any of the approaches make up their union, because this is what helps couples to better understand one another and the patterns that Couples will be led to examine their communication styles and explore their attachment experiences. Healing past hurts and trauma is essential in building healthy future relationships.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Marriage & Couples Counselling, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove New Westminster filterNew Westminster
- Abbotsford (1)Apply Abbotsford filter
- Burnaby (1)Apply Burnaby filter
- Chilliwack (1)Apply Chilliwack filter
- Coquitlam (1)Apply Coquitlam filter
- Langley (1)Apply Langley filter
- Maple Ridge (1)Apply Maple Ridge filter
- North Vancouver (1)Apply North Vancouver filter
- Port Coquitlam (1)Apply Port Coquitlam filter
- Port Moody (1)Apply Port Moody filter
- Richmond (2)Apply Richmond filter
- South Surrey (1)Apply South Surrey filter
- Vancouver (15)Apply Vancouver filter
- Victoria (2)Apply Victoria filter
- West Vancouver (3)Apply West Vancouver filter
- White Rock (1)Apply White Rock filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Cross Cultural Issues (1)Apply Cross Cultural Issues filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- Women's Issues (1)Apply Women's Issues filter
- (-) Remove Marriage & Couples Counselling filterMarriage & Couples Counselling
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Cross Cultural Therapy (1)Apply Cross Cultural Therapy filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Family Systems (1)Apply Family Systems filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- Feminist Psychotherapy (1)Apply Feminist Psychotherapy filter
- Internal Family Systems (1)Apply Internal Family Systems filter
- Self Regulation Therapy (SRT) (1)Apply Self Regulation Therapy (SRT) filter