Marriage & Couples Counselling
Marriage & Couples Counselling, Relational Psychotherapy
Marriage & Couples Counselling offers a wide range of approaches that incorporate a variety of models to work in different situations. Some of the most common approaches in couples counselling are Imago therapy, emotionally focussed therapy, and Gottman approach.
One of the first undertakings of marriage & couples counselling is to set goals for the therapy. Establishing healthy communication within the relationship is one of the key components in any of the approaches make up their union, because this is what helps couples to better understand one another and the patterns that Couples will be led to examine their communication styles and explore their attachment experiences. Healing past hurts and trauma is essential in building healthy future relationships.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Marriage & Couples Counselling, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Relational Psychotherapy assesses a client's psychic formation, which is the source of a person's interpersonal relationships and conflicts. A common therapy, Relational Psychotherapy focuses on the client's connection to other people.
When clients present with interpersonal relational distress, emotional or psychological issues, or chronic suffering, Relational Psychotherapy can be applied to help a person build and maintain emotionally satisfying relationships. An atmosphere that provides attentiveness and empathy will help the client commit to full disclosure of events and experiences.
A stronger sense of self confidence will arm the client with the tools and skills needed to create healthy, productive relationships with other people.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Relational Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Marriage & Couples Counselling filterMarriage & Couples Counselling
- (-) Remove Relational Psychotherapy filterRelational Psychotherapy
- Adolescent Therapy (1)Apply Adolescent Therapy filter
- Child Centred Therapy (1)Apply Child Centred Therapy filter
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- Psychoanalytic Therapy (1)Apply Psychoanalytic Therapy filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Transpersonal (1)Apply Transpersonal filter