Counselling Shawnigan Lake - Jungian Psychotherapy Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in Shawnigan Lake
Counselling Shawnigan Lake contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the Shawnigan Lake area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. As is typical with trained counselling professionals they may vary in their areas of expertise.
Shawnigan Lake consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Shawnigan Lake, Mill Bay, Cobble Hill, Cowichan Bay
Explore the counselling listings for Shawnigan Lake to get a better sense of which professional might be a match for you.
If you want to search a nearby city then click on the check mark for Shawnigan Lake to unselect it and choose another city.
Jungian Psychotherapy, named after Carl Jung is essentially analytical psychology. Jung believed that the unconscious was a collective state that was shared by everyone. He also believed that everyone desires to experience wholeness, through creating harmony by the unconsciousness and the consciousness. Jung aimed to accomplish this harmony through dream study.
Depth psychology analyses the unconscious and is also known as Jungian psychotherapy or analysis. Dreams play an important role in Jungian psychotherapy.
Jung believed that dreams are usually attitude-compensations and that dreams can offer wisdom, constructive criticism, advice and ego information. Jungian psychotherapy aims to establish a relationship between the unconscious and the ego in order to bring about a psyche transformation.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Jungian Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Addictions - Including Substances (1)Apply Addictions - Including Substances filter
- Eating Disorders (1)Apply Eating Disorders filter
- First Nations Issues (1)Apply First Nations Issues filter
- LGBTQ Issues (1)Apply LGBTQ Issues filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Postpartum Depression (1)Apply Postpartum Depression filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Jungian Psychotherapy filterJungian Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Cross Cultural Therapy (1)Apply Cross Cultural Therapy filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Expressive Arts Therapies (1)Apply Expressive Arts Therapies filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- Hypnotherapy (1)Apply Hypnotherapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter