Jungian Psychotherapy, Transpersonal
Jungian Psychotherapy, named after Carl Jung is essentially analytical psychology. Jung believed that the unconscious was a collective state that was shared by everyone. He also believed that everyone desires to experience wholeness, through creating harmony by the unconsciousness and the consciousness. Jung aimed to accomplish this harmony through dream study.
Depth psychology analyses the unconscious and is also known as Jungian psychotherapy or analysis. Dreams play an important role in Jungian psychotherapy.
Jung believed that dreams are usually attitude-compensations and that dreams can offer wisdom, constructive criticism, advice and ego information. Jungian psychotherapy aims to establish a relationship between the unconscious and the ego in order to bring about a psyche transformation.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Jungian Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Career Issues (1)Apply Career Issues filter
- Compassion Fatigue (1)Apply Compassion Fatigue filter
- Creativity (1)Apply Creativity filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Dreams (1)Apply Dreams filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Life Balance (1)Apply Life Balance filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- (-) Remove Jungian Psychotherapy filterJungian Psychotherapy
- (-) Remove Transpersonal filterTranspersonal
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (1)Apply Acceptance & Commitment Therapy filter
- Brief Therapy (1)Apply Brief Therapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Energy Psychotherapy (1)Apply Energy Psychotherapy filter
- Humanistic Therapy (1)Apply Humanistic Therapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter