Internal Family Systems
Internal Family Systems, Narrative Therapy
Narrative Therapy provides clients the opportunity to regain their ability to develop positive relationships by healing past wounds. It can be used in individual, family, adoption and couples contexts.
This type of therapy offers a respectful and non-blaming approach which acknowledges each person as the author of his or her own life. Narrative therapy assumes that people have a range of inner resources that help them deal with difficulties and problems in their lives.
Narrative therapy can be used with children, adults, in groups, couples and individuals. It can help them cope with traumatic events without the need to discuss it directly.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Narrative Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- LGBTQ Issues (1)Apply LGBTQ Issues filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Performance Enhancement (1)Apply Performance Enhancement filter
- Sexuality (1)Apply Sexuality filter
- Sleep Difficulties-Adults (1)Apply Sleep Difficulties-Adults filter
- (-) Remove Internal Family Systems filterInternal Family Systems
- (-) Remove Narrative Therapy filterNarrative Therapy
- Adolescent Therapy (1)Apply Adolescent Therapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Existential-Humanistic (1)Apply Existential-Humanistic filter
- Gestalt Therapy (1)Apply Gestalt Therapy filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- Motivational Interviewing (1)Apply Motivational Interviewing filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Solution Focused Therapy (1)Apply Solution Focused Therapy filter
- Transpersonal (1)Apply Transpersonal filter