Counselling Kelowna - Integrative Psychotherapy Counsellors, Psychologists, Therapists in Kelowna
Counselling Kelowna contains information about counsellors, psychologists, and therapists in the Kelowna area. These counsellors, psychologists, and therapists may assist individuals, couples and/or families. As is typical with trained counselling professionals they may vary in their areas of expertise. Many will be able to provide anger management counselling, depression counselling, anxiety counselling, marriage counselling, and trauma counselling.
These Kelowna counselling professionals have designations from the following list:
Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), Registered Psychologist (R Psych), Registered Social Worker (RSW), Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC), American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT), Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), and Registered Art Therapist (BCATR).
Kelowna consists of the following neighbourhoods:
Kelowna North, Popular Point, Kelowna South, Glenmore, Dilworth, North Glenmore, University, Upper Mission, Lower Mission, South East Kelowna, Springfield Spall, Black Mountain, Joe Riche, Rutland South, Rutland North, Ellison, Lake Country West, Lake Country East
West Kelowna: Westside, Glenrosa, Westbank, Shannon Lake, Fintry
Explore the information within the counselling listings for Kelowna to get a better sense of which counselling professional might be a match for you.
Integrative Psychotherapy covers the many different aspects of human behaviour and functioning. Interventions in integrative psychotherapy are based on the notion that no single approach is effective or even adequate for every client. Instead, each approach offers some perspective into an aspect of the client's behaviour.
In order to facilitate completeness, integrative psychotherapy aims to maximize a person's being on an interpersonal, intrapsychic and socio political level, while regarding the client's personal limits and constraints.
The therapist has to also commit to the process of integration. Integrative Psychotherapy therapists have an ethical obligation to immerse themselves in the field and to stay on the cutting edge of developments in the Integrative Psychotherapy field.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Integrative Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Men's Issues (1)Apply Men's Issues filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Sexual Assault (1)Apply Sexual Assault filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- Women's Issues (1)Apply Women's Issues filter
- (-) Remove Integrative Psychotherapy filterIntegrative Psychotherapy
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Energy Psychotherapy (1)Apply Energy Psychotherapy filter
- Focusing (1)Apply Focusing filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter