Hypnotherapy - Hebrew Language
Hypnosis uses the power of suggestion while the client is in a state of extreme relaxation to bring about significant transformations. Clinicians who offer hypnosis use it in different ways. Most commonly, clinicians encourage the individual to use their imagination, because visualization is a powerful tool. Imagery is used to symbolically manifest circumstances as they wish it to be.
Hypnosis allows for deep introspection, where it helps the client to discover unconscious motivations and intentions, as well as experiences that are responsible for undesirable reactions or symptoms.
By circumventing the client's conscious thought processes, hypnosis allows them better insight into issues. This deep insight into a his or her psyche can be the catalyst for dramatic change.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Hypnosis, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Grief and Loss - Prenatal (1)Apply Grief and Loss - Prenatal filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Phobias (1)Apply Phobias filter
- Postpartum Depression (1)Apply Postpartum Depression filter
- Pre-Marital Counselling (1)Apply Pre-Marital Counselling filter
- Pregnancy (1)Apply Pregnancy filter
- Women's Issues (1)Apply Women's Issues filter
- (-) Remove Hypnotherapy filterHypnotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Existential-Humanistic (1)Apply Existential-Humanistic filter
- Family Systems (1)Apply Family Systems filter
- Integrative Psychotherapy (1)Apply Integrative Psychotherapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Process Work (1)Apply Process Work filter
- Relaxation Therapy (1)Apply Relaxation Therapy filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter
- Visualization (1)Apply Visualization filter