Gottman Method Couples Therapy
Gottman Method Couples Therapy, Reichian Therapy
The Gottman Method Couples Therapy is ideal for couples who wish to develop a deeper empathy, awareness and understanding within their relationships. These are some of the important aspects that lead to interpersonal growth and deeper intimacy.
By using scientifically proven techniques and exercises, the Gottman Method Couples Therapy helps to break down the walls that prevent couples from communicating and bonding effectively. This method has proven to be highly effective in providing lasting results within relationship dynamics.
The Gottman Method Couples Therapy helps to channel effective verbal communication and to remove barriers. As a result, clients can expect increased intimacy, empathy, understanding, affection and respect.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Gottman Method Couples Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Perfectionism (1)Apply Perfectionism filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Sexuality (1)Apply Sexuality filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Gottman Method Couples Therapy filterGottman Method Couples Therapy
- (-) Remove Reichian Therapy filterReichian Therapy
- Bio-Energetics (1)Apply Bio-Energetics filter
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Body Centred Therapy (1)Apply Body Centred Therapy filter
- Gestalt Therapy (1)Apply Gestalt Therapy filter
- Humanistic Therapy (1)Apply Humanistic Therapy filter
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (1)Apply Interpersonal Psychotherapy filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- Relational Psychotherapy (1)Apply Relational Psychotherapy filter