Gottman Method Couples Therapy
Gottman Method Couples Therapy, Group Therapy
The Gottman Method Couples Therapy is ideal for couples who wish to develop a deeper empathy, awareness and understanding within their relationships. These are some of the important aspects that lead to interpersonal growth and deeper intimacy.
By using scientifically proven techniques and exercises, the Gottman Method Couples Therapy helps to break down the walls that prevent couples from communicating and bonding effectively. This method has proven to be highly effective in providing lasting results within relationship dynamics.
The Gottman Method Couples Therapy helps to channel effective verbal communication and to remove barriers. As a result, clients can expect increased intimacy, empathy, understanding, affection and respect.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Gottman Method Couples Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Group Therapy is generally offered in a setting with a single therapist and a group of up to around twelve participants who share a common or related issue. Therapists sometimes suggest group therapy if a group format suits the person or the issue better, or if the treatment type has a group therapy aspect, such as art therapy or dialectical behaviour therapy.
By observing other people in group therapy, a person can receive helpful feedback from other group members. These varied perspectives can help to promote change and growth. Group therapy helps people to develop better coping methods by learning from others. By seeing how other group therapy members handle situations, people can follow their examples and grow from that.
Group therapy is generally more affordable and at the same time, it allows people to learn better social skills.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Group Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Dreams (1)Apply Dreams filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Gottman Method Couples Therapy filterGottman Method Couples Therapy
- (-) Remove Group Therapy filterGroup Therapy
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Gestalt Therapy (1)Apply Gestalt Therapy filter
- Humanistic Therapy (1)Apply Humanistic Therapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter