Anxiety and/or Panic Focusing
Focusing is all about body sense - the structural component of a human being. It teaches the client to become fully aware of body and mind interactions, and the effects those collisions have on his or her life experience.
This fascinating therapy involves focusing on the body-mind relationship, which, at first, is not easy. Through focusing, the client will begin to feel a shift as the body starts to address the issue, and answers arrive for handling situations.
Focusing can bring about the gift of self-healing in terms of psychological issues within fewer than ten focusing sessions. It can treat a range of issues, from minor behaviour or personality issues, to severe cases of child abuse. Couples can experience fascinating changes in listening skills through focusing, too.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Focusing, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Anxiety and/or Panic filterAnxiety and/or Panic
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- LGBTQ Issues (1)Apply LGBTQ Issues filter
- Perfectionism (1)Apply Perfectionism filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter